Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Berryz Koubou – “Kimi no Tomodachi” Radio Preview & Covers Released

A radio preview for one of the tracks from Berryz Koubou’s 6th album titled "Kimi no Tomodachi" has been released on Momo’s radio show.

I'm not getting much of the vibe in this song. I guess that's how it is for me when new things come in my life :P well I think the melody's okay, I think I like the chorus the best. Well I haven't heard the second part so I'm not really sure what to say so once it's complete I guess I can criticize it :)) Oh... and my worries are done. So the next few weeks again, I'll be posting like a mad man! But I won't post I guess that much one the last week of April to the second week of May I guess but who knows my dad will let me borrow his laptop :)



 I love both covers!!! Momo is definitely cute in the 1st cover. Captain's okay :) Miyabi..the star. Chinami looks f-ing awesome in both covers! I love her bow, and I'm starting to looooveeeee ORANGE! I gotta say Maasa's starting to shine more, with her hair down she looks sooo gorgeous! Yurina looks like a super duper model! and Risako........well you know pretty and gorgeous. I like the second cover's background better since it looks authentic. What I mean is it looks like they really are in a place not like those green screen or whatever. The first cover's background is okay. I like the colors :)

Release Date: March 31


No comments:

Post a Comment