Saturday, March 13, 2010

C-ute - 12th Single "Campus Life ~Umarete Kite Yokatta~"


The title for C-ute’s 12th single has been revealed to be Campus Life ~Umarete Kite Yokatta~ on Neowing.

I'm kinda guessing that the PV will mostly be about Campus Life since well the title has that :P So, I think we'll see uniforms (short skirts and ya know...) and I guess class rooms and stuffs :P the Japanese way :P


Neowing page for C-ute's 12th single


Well I'll also post the radio preview...I haven't actually seen it or heard it but I will now :)





Okay...I just listened to it and it was cute!!! it kinda reminds me of some song of Berryz Koubou's but i can't say it :|


I say I think this is a better song than SHOCK since I can fairly say that they all get lines and well, I think it's not one of those "Airi and the Suzuki's" show :P


Release date: April 28

No comments:

Post a Comment