Monday, January 4, 2010

Berryz 22nd - Tomodachi wa Tomodachi Nanda! / Otakebi Boy WAO!

 I copied the whole title from the forum site LOL oh..sorry that's kinda a violation is it? well.. anyways.. I'm so late!!!SORRY! ^O^ Well....... Here's the preview... Actually what I thought about the preview was that it's cool and all but I didn't like it that much sorry...! I would also want to hear the other song the "tomodachi wa tomodachi nanda!" Seems like a slow ballad song and this one's the fast one.

It will be used as the ending? I think for the anime "Inazuma Eleven" (again!) Okay.. I'm quite surprised that well they release another DOUBLE A-SINGLE! meaning... DOUBLE PV's!!! XD (yay!)

Okay.. so now...the translation of the title:
Otakebi Boy WAO! literally means “War Cry Boy WAO!” 
Tomodachi wa Tomodachi Nanda! on the other hand means something along the lines of “A friend is a friend”  

The release date for the single is set for 3/3 and the Single V for 3/10.



Source:
Single Thread

No comments:

Post a Comment