Saturday, January 2, 2010

Hana Yori Dango Drama

These Past few days... I've been watching the "Hana Yori Dango-Trilogy" 

I randomly typed it in the search engine and well.. I was lucky cuz... before I couldn't find a site where you can watch the series w/o downloading it. I found it thanks to the guy/girl who uploaded it! And it has English subs! (*How lucky could I get?)


Well.. the first season is superb! I love Inou Mao (not sure if the spelling is right) she's practically Makino Tsukushi in the series. She is pretty (with her hair down. I don't like her with her hair tied in braids). And there's Jun of Arashi! (Doumyouji Tsukasa) I love the two of them cuz they are so funny! I'm re-reading the series again (manga) 

Okay.. What episode I love in the first season? The one where Makino punched the jerk Doumyouji! :) HAH!
"Don't be so full of it!" and then smack! Doumyouji remembered her sister when Makino punched her. Since then Doumyouji fell in love with Makino. Though Makino at that time still had a crush on Rui Hanazawa. Oh.. BTW that episode.. rather that part... I kept on repeating the part where Mao punched Jun! XD


Okay.. another episode? well.. the time where they "accidentally" kissed on the welcome back party of uh... Shizuka! (I love Makino's dress & hair) they were so cute! though I wonder why is Doumyouji on top rather than Makino? cuz I know Makino pushed him (in the drama) so weird!
Hana Yori Dango Pictures, Images and Photos



In the second season I love Doumyouji's proposal! Couldn't say less & couldn't say more :D
Hana Yori Dango Pictures, Images and Photos


Finally.. the "Hana Yori Dango Final" --> MOVIE
 I loved every parr of it!!! XD Well.. you could say I love the wedding part the most! :)  
 Some trailers:






hana yori dango Pictures, Images and Photos

Bye for now!

Sources:

Hana Yori Dango S1 Drama
Hana Yori Dango S2 Drama
Hana Yori Dango Final
Hana Yori Dango Manga
Hana Yori Dango Pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment