Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Hello! Project 2010 Winter Concert Tour Kachou Fuugetsu ~Shuffle Deeto~ Setlist Released



The Hello Project 2010 Winter concert tour (Kachou Fuugetsu~Shuffle Deeto~) setlist in now released!!!! XD

Okay.. the setlist seems to be awesome since... it's all shuffle groups.. or the shugo chara groups :)
Apparantly there's no main groups (cuz the main groups preformed already in the other winter concert) :P Okay.. now this is the setlist!:

01.Uwaki na Honey Pie / All
Member VTR
02. Pen Pen Kyoudai / Shin Minimoni
03. Mini Strawberry Pie / Shin Minimoni
04. GOING ON! / Guardians 4
MC (Kamei Eri, Michishige Sayumi, Tanaka Reina)
05. FIRST KISS / Aa!
06. Yume to Genjitsu / Aa!
07. Pira! Otome no Negai / Pucchimoni V

08. Chokkoto Love / Pucchimoni V
MC
09. Oujisama to Yuki no Yoru / Tanpopo #
10. Umbrella / Tanpopo #
11. Bravo☆Bravo / Buono!
12. Renai Rider / Buono!

13. BE ALL RIGHT! / Niigaki Risa, Jun Jun, Lin Lin, Tokunaga Chinami, Okai Chisato, Hagiwara Mai, Mano Erina, S/mileage, Saho Akari
MC – Makoto
14. Suki Sugite Baka Mitai / Michishige Sayumi, Tanaka Reina, Sudou Maasa, Yajima Maimi
15. LOVE LIKE CRAZY / Takahashi Ai, Kamei Eri, Shimizu Saki
16. Shiroi Tokyo / ZYX-α
17. Iku ZYX! FLY HIGH / ZYX-α

18. ONLY YOU / Zoku Biyuuden
19. Koisuru Angel Heart / Zoku Biyuuden
20. DESTINY LOVE / High King
21. Diamonds / High-King
22. C\C (Cinderella・Complex) / High-King

MC (Unit Introduction)
23. Renai Revolution 21 / All


(*Those songs that are in Bold.. well I'm gonna be really excited!) XD

Okay... first there is "Pen Pen Kyoudai" or "Pen Pen Brothers"? I think? well.. since it's performed by Shin Minimoni.. I'm gonna be really excited! Well.. I also liked it from the album :)

and the Aa! songs and the Pucchimoni V... apparantly when they first performed their song "Pira! Otome no nagai" Maimai wasn't there... and the other version I heard was C-ute (rather.. Mai, Nakky & Erika) no Mano :( So I'm gonna love this one too!

I also liked the song "Umbrella" by Tanpopo# and also BUONO!!!! XD I'm kinda sad.. they are not performing "MY BOY" :( but "Renai Rider"'s good :)

ZYX! XD well... Chii's there and Momo.. though no Koha :( Well.. I love this group too.. :) I really love their song "ZYX Fly High!" and then recently I'm loving "Shiroi Tokyo" :)

All High-King song's are my fav!!! I love this group too! currently my fav fav is "DESTINY LOVE" really nice song! :)

The other song I don't really know them though the others are good too though I'm not that excited :)

These are the dates of the concert: (and the place)
  • 1/5 Nakano Sun Plaza (19:00)
  • 1/6 Nakano Sun Plaza (19:00)
  • 1/7 Nakano Sun Plaza (19:00)
  • 1/8 Nakano Sun Plaza (19:00)
  • 1/17 Osaka Kouseinen Kinkaikan (15:00 & 18:30)
  • 1/24 Nagoya Shimin Kaikan (15:00 & 18:30)

Some Pictures :) (rather logo's)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment