Friday, January 29, 2010

Cutie Jump (Umeda Erika's Graduation)

タイトル:  キューティーハニージャンプ(梅田えりか卒業)

I haven't actually seen the whole concert... but.. here anyway!!! >.<
私は実際に見なかった全コンサートを… しかし。 とにかくここに!!! >.< 

I'll give my thoughts or opinions... on what I think about the whole concert... But I say they all look stunning in the first songs.. >.<
I plan to put the setlist but I'm too tired rather lazy to actually type it... I'm gonna look for a source :) 

私は与える私の思考か意見を… ものを私が全コンサートについて考える… しかし私は彼らを最初の歌で思いがけないすべての一見。言う。 >。<
セットのリストを置く実際にそれをタイプするIの計画しかし私はである余りに疲れた幾分不精… 私は源を捜そうと思っている:)

Okay now that I have the set list I'm gonna change this... :)
私がセットのリストを私有するのでわかりましたはこれを変える筈だ… :)  

1. Shochuu Omimai Moshiagemasu
2. Ookina Ai de Motenashite
3. Massara Blue Jeans
Opening VTR (BGM : Akogare My Star)
4. Everyday Zekkouchou!!
MC – Member introduction
5. Homerare Nobiko no Theme Song
6. Bye Bye Bye!
MC
7. Time Capsule (Umeda, Nakajima)
8. C-utie Girls Skit (Airi, Chisato, Maimai) – 500ml watering point
C-utie Medley :
9. Wakkyanai (Z) (Airi, Chisato, Maimai)
10. Soku Dakishimete (Umeda, Yajima, Nakajima)
11. Edo no Temari Uta II
12. Yes! Shiawase
13. Wakkyanai (Z)
C-utie Medley End
14. Lalala Shiawase no Uta
MC – Umeda, Nakajima
14. Zansho Omimai Moshiagemasu (Suzuki Airi)
15. Otome cocoro (Chisato, Maimai)
16. Meguru Koi no Kisetsu
17. Ai wa Katsu (Yajima)
18. Skit : maid outfits, Tap, Tongue Twisters (Umeda, Chisato, Maimai) –> (everyone joins in maid outfits) Mop Juggling –> Tap and Stomp
While the tap to do with the dramatic sketch made clothes, patter word (well Hagiwara Oka Umeda) -> (with everyone made clothes confluence) with the mop the jug ring being like -> tap and [sutonpu] 
20. Thats The POWER + Tap and Stomp
21. Namida no Iro
22. Forever Love
23. JUMP
MC
24. Seishun Song
25. SHINES (Towels)

Encore
26. Sakura Chirari
MC
27. Tokkaiko Junjou

Sorry no translation! -_-
 残念翻訳無し! -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment