Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Buono! 10th - Our Songs Track list Released!



Yay!! the tracklist for the 10th single of Buono! is released!
Buono!- 10th "Our Songs"

      1.      Our Songs
      2.    MIRACLE HAPPY LOVE SONG
      3.    Our Songs(Instrumental)
      4.    MIRACLE HAPPY LOVE SONG(Instrumental)

There's no preview yet so.. I think "Our Songs" would be a lil bit slow compared to "MY BOY" and "Bravo Bravo" I THINK!!!! Okay.. the other one.. I guess it will be kinda like "Kira Suki Daikirai!" (B-side of "Take it Easy" -->9th Single) Maybe... 'cuz most of Buono!'s B-side are fast, active ones... :)

Among all the B-side's of their singles.. I love "My Love" of the single "Rottara Rottara" it's really cute and I love the meaning.. it really describes "my love"rather my personal way of love? heh!

The other side b that i love is........... Warp! I dunno really what the song's translations... (the whole song) but it's nice :) then there's uhm...."kirai suki daikirai" or.. in English---> "I hate you, I love you, I really hate you!"

Let's be good and wait for....
1.Preview
2.PV
3.Dance Shot/Close up
4.Now.. new single!! XD

BYE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment