Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Girl of the week!

My current "Girl of the week" is... Smiles! (AKA... Tokunaga Chinami!) HEH! Well.. Since she's my numba 1! I picked her as my first girl of the week! Well.. I also placed a poll in my blog.. so.. anyone who drops in my blog PLEASE PLEASE VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!

The winner of the Poll will be the next "Girl of the week" so.. it will close this Saturday (January 9) Vote!

Before I change my vote... Miyabi & Saki (Ogawa) are tied.. while I picked Reina... though it seems like few people visit my blog :( so.. I changed it and picked Ogawa.. though I had a hard time picking between them :( Well.. unless someone would vote for the other girls... :)

My plan would be... every week.. the list of Girls would be one from MM one from the HP Kids (or BK & C-ute) then one from S/mileage or Soloist(grad. or Mano) then.. the HP eggs.. SO.. Now in the poll.. the current girls are:

Tanaka Reina(Morning Musume)


Natsuyaki Miyabi(Berryz Koubou)


Okai Chisato(C-ute)
 



and finally! our last girl!
Ogawa Saki!(S/mileage)


So please vote!!!
Pictures coming from:

No comments:

Post a Comment