Monday, January 4, 2010

Travel part 2!

Okay.. so basically I'm just uploading pictures :D 
Well  when I said to the north I mean by the Philippines North specifically.. in "Pagudpod" somewhere in uhm Ilocos Norte? Well I've been there for 3 times.. and well it's nice I love the beach! XD we stayed there for 3 days.. (road trip) and well.. we stayed in Manila first actually then on the 26th we traveled!!! (yay!) 

Okay.. here We were with some close so they are Filipino's... and I love them all too! (well.. family love while.. some guy there... well.. (kyaa!) and also.. I love the youngest in the group! JIAN!!!! 

We are the same actually we are part of the year of the mighty OX! We are so alike! (both small eyes!) though I wouldn't consider myself that fat! yeah I guess...?? well never mind.. OH! when I tried to carry her she was so heavy well at first it wasn't then when it took a lot of time now, she was heavy all right! XD


 


No comments:

Post a Comment