Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Berry Koubou- "Tomodachi wa tomodachi nanda" PV preview released LQ.


 Okay... for those Berryz fans like myself I know we would all scream like hell!!! XD

When I read this in Sayunii's blog I was like "OMG!!!" then I read her blog (that topic) and was like hmm... sounds interesting.. then I watched it... I totally agree with sayunii!!! I love everything about it!!!

Okay... when I was watching it, the acting part of the PV (where they were all coloring and stuff in Momo's room) it somehow has a resemblance in "Shochuu Omimai Moshiagemasu" (C-ute's 9th single) when they were all making postcards and everything... then when they were in the beach (Berryz Koubou)  it was like they copied the acting parts in C-ute's 9th single...because there.. they were also in the beach and stuff...

Okay... The outfits used in their Profile picture (like that one there above...) it was the outfits used for this side or a-side...  I'm so happy that they used this :)

Well.. I know it's LQ but we'll just have to wait for the HQ to be released... or the Dohhh-UP version... :)

Okay.. I knew this 3rd double a-single won't disappoint me! I love everything! the clothes... the venues... the song!!! XD I will scream and do weird stuffs in my room once I will see the HQ version of it... or once I see that sayunii updates her blog :3


 The main star of this single (uhm.. PV I mean) is Momo!!! I'm a bit sad because they all left her alone! but in the end they were all there again with her! Oh.. another thing.. it's good all had some spotlight in this single.. not only Risako & Miyabi :|

The release date is on March 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment