Thursday, February 11, 2010

Berryz Koubou- "Osakebi" Album


"Berryz Koubou new album! Anime "Inazuma Eleven" cavalcade of hits, including a tie-up song! March 3 release on both the A side single "I'm a friend of friends!", "Friends of friends I ! (another ver.) ", a making of DVD with bonus footage. Participants filled event tickets."

Berryz Koubou 6th Album - Osakebi (雄叫び) "War Cry"

Yay!!! It's so fast!!! How H!P's releasing stuffs these days... I guess 2010's gonna be a lovely year! ;)

Well.. I really can't figure this out (since it's in Japanese) well... it looks like the 19th-22nd single of Berryz Koubou will be in the album...Here's the link

Japanese Wikipedia page for Berryz Koubou's 6th album "Osakebi"

 I guess it's like coupling the last 3 singles all in all... (and what I mean by that is even the other a-side is in the album) so... that makes seven(7) tracks now... apparently I'm not that sure if the album has new songs.. so we'll just have to wait... I got the info from

Hell! Project forums

Released on March 31.

Berryz Koubou Neowing page for their 6th album (Link 1)
Berryz Koubou Neowing page for their 6th album (Link 2)

No comments:

Post a Comment