Saturday, February 13, 2010

Buono- "We are Buono!" Live tour 2010 Tsugunaga Momoko Pictures

I'll post some pictures of Tsugunaga Momoko taken from Buono's "We are buono!" Concert (2010)

I find this outfit cute, it's like a short kimono >.< Oh and love Momo's bow!!!


This is a bit plain for me, though I love the color use, Black :)


Ah! This is definitely Momo!!! Pink!!! >.< I think the outfit color chosen for her was just right, and the outfit itself suits her. I like it short and cute :) She looks like she's a maid... but a cute one ;) (I know corny corny corny :P)


Her pose her looked like one move in Berryz Koubou's 1st single "Anata nashi de Ikite Yukenai" XD
But the outfit looked like Linlin's outfit in the Hello Project 2009 Summer concert, where Shin Minimoni performed "Jankenpyon Minimoni" :)

 

 Okay last, we have this... It's cute and too short I guess... but I like the animal design too  Again love Momo's bow!

No comments:

Post a Comment