Saturday, February 20, 2010

My Class- Guys Part 2

Okay... The second half ;)

Ervin, he has a broken leg -_- well.. now he can walk... but he still limps... I don't know much about this guy.. for all I know is he's a guy who likes sport I think... then there...

Rafael (Palma), One of the guys I despise.... -_- Okay.. He is...
1. Irresponsible
2. Dirty
3. Yucky (Icky)
4. Big
5. Weird
Top 5 things I hate about Rafael :P

Ralph.... another weirdo... his jokes are sometimes corny... and he doesn't know when to stop... like he still wants more attention... then he says "briefs!" who knows... he might say "boxers" next time :P

Prince... Ahhh!!! I hate him. He annoys people for no apparent reason! and I know his crush (Shh!) Okay... I remebered a time where his crush was near then... I like told Prince the name of his crush then he came lunging towards me! and OUCH! It hurts!

Kevin, I suddenly remembered TRK (Big bro a.k.a. Kev) from the forums! Well.. I can truly say that the Kevin from the forums and the Kevin from my class are different! Kevin (from my class) is artistic, well... he makes things (or figures) with tape! Weird, uncommon but cool ;)

Miguel... To be honest I did think he was cute at first... but I never actually liked him... hmmm I wonder why? well.. He's the president of the class.. and well.. he can be a little funny with his "Yo! Mama" jokes and his "Nerd" outfit (like... he makes his pants so high! like a nerd :P and he wears this glasses that has no lens!) so it does make him look like a nerd :P

Dustin!!! Shy... quiet.. but like all the guys in my class he likes DOTA.... I wonder why guys are guys??? we were in the same class too before (2nd grade) then... and now... he didn't change... but if you look at him... he's like a sickly boy... (very thin! and pale) and like he's not that smart... but he was part of the highest scorers in English I think... Oh... and if you do a thumbs up in front of him.. he kinda gets mad... :P

J.P........ Bossy... smarty-pants!, pimple head (sorry! but it's true... oh.. don't worry! you're pimples are getting less) but... at times he's nice. and he's good in Archery I tell you I'm afraid that he might read this and then get mad then shoot me with his arrow! He get's an award in a competition so I'm freaking afraid he might shoot!

Andrew... Big... like a bully...but good in Basketball... Drinks too much water... and he plays with it! hmmmm.... He always says "Chicken Butt" randomly every Math time LOL... and he's so noisy during that period. :)) but he's good in math... I think like Bene.. that's his highest subject....

Sendooooo (a.k.a. "Dodo Bird" & "Brianna") Okay... the 3rd "Vincent" (but his real name is Vince...) well... never mind! A smart guy... beats me in almost everything... annoying... and he punches me! (well lightly) and... people call him "Coconut head" because of his weird haircut... or his natural hair style... hmmm :|

Last!!!! Veloso!! (Lorenzo) a.k.a. "White B****"  okay... The white female dog... okay... believe it or not but people say he's 15?! WOW! >.< oh.. gotta tell you he's so tall!!! Acts stupid at times... and he really is super white!

No comments:

Post a Comment