Saturday, February 13, 2010

Berryz Koubou- 2009 Aki ~Medachitai~ Reviews

 I'm bored... and well I just wanted to post some stuffs... well I wanted to review this so here I am doing it now... though I won't review all the songs in Berryz Koubou's 2009 Fall concert. :)

I'll start with Momo..Uhm.. I'm gonna review her solo performance in the concert. She sang "VERY BEAUTY" which is a nice song. I love the melody of that song, when I first heard it, Risako sang it in the 2008? (I think) battle concert of Berryz Koubou & C-ute. Risako sang it along with Suzuki Airi of C-ute. Their duet was nice, ever since that I started liking Berryz Koubou :)

Back to Momo... I'm glad they gave her a solo performance (also Chinami) I'm glad that my two (2) favorite girls were chosen  to have a solo performance :) In Momo's performance I really love how the crowd goes "MOMO!" >.< It was cute & adorable!!!!  Momo was stunning here!!!



Okay next... "Kokuhaku no funsui hiroba" I find this awesome because they gave most of the solo lines to Maasa, though I'm not that of a fan of her's but I think she deserved it (the solo lines, I mean) so it was a great performance they show... :| Chinami was great too, and of course Miyabi ;)



Okay this next video's funny! because they were all wearing fish costumes, I think they had a hard time dancing, the song they performed was "Special Generation" I know the dance was hard because before I tried learning it :) Well back to them, I love the part where Momo appeared and she started like catching the other girls-----fish I mean :) Well, another funny thing when she like fell on her back twice, one during the performance and two at the end of the performance. It was a new thing for me, because I never actually saw Berryz Koubou goofing off like that (or entertaining their audience like that)



Well... I think I'll just post some videos later again...

No comments:

Post a Comment