Friday, February 19, 2010

Cutie of the week- week 8!

 Just to inform you...

Week 1: Tokunaga Chinami
Week 2: Natsuyaki Miyabi
Week 3: Kumai Yurina
Week 4: JunJun
Week 5: Yajima Maimi
Week 6: Tsugunaga Momoko
Week 7: Suzuki Airi
Week 8: ???

Okay week 7's winner is Suzuki Airi!!!

 Congratulations Airi-chan!
 
Now.... I really wanna congratulate her so much!!! Since she's one of my favorites! Oh... and thanks everyone for uhm... voting :)
Okay.. I'm sorry I can't post the results, because I'm so eager to post the new poll :D So.. next time for sure I'll post the results! >.<

Well..The new girls for the new poll are....
-Mori Saki
 
-Takeuchi Akari
 
-Miyamoto Karin
 
-Arai Manami


I chose the girls differently this time. I picked only the eggs this time, I guess after this I'll only pick S/mileage girls plus Mano Erina for week 9.. but who knows? Okay..

Well please vote!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment