Friday, February 19, 2010

Berryz Koubou- “Otakebi Boy WAO!/Tomodachi wa Tomodachi Nanda!” Covers Released



  First Cover – Limited A, Second Cover – Limited B, Third Cover – Limited C, Last Cover – Regular

 The covers for Berryz Koubou’s 22nd single titled Otakebi Boy WAO! / Tomodachi wa Tomodachi Nanda! have been released.

WOW! I love the covers!!! It's freaking awesome!!! though I have to do the thumbs down on the last cover... I think it's a bit too anime-ish... though I love the first three covers with the "Tomodachi wa Tomodachi nanda" outfits >.<

Among the three (Well... I already told you that I dislike the last cover so, I'll just review the first three...) I guess I love the third cover because the shot was in a close up version, which was nice, because they showed the girls more, and all of them looked amazing there!

The first cover is plain but nice... I like the background simple but cool? I guess I love blue so it's okay for me :) Then the second cover's nice too, since they get to pose and stuff... I'll say Risako's hogging up all the space in the front row :P and Captain doesn't have any space... Some part of Kumai's arm was cut of... (I'm not stupid or anything.... I know that they were all shot [solo] then they were edited... so don't get me wrong) Back to Yurina... awwwww..... -_-

Well... I really think that the third cover's the best. The background's nice, all had different backgrounds. I think Risako's place wasn't that good, because the amount of sunlight is too much, and she's against the light so it's a bad photo for her... on the other hand Chi's spot is okay... love it! >.<

The last cover (Regular) I think it's the poorest... and it sucks for me... How the heck will they sell the regular ed. if the cover's ugly?! but for the other cover, I think they will sell well.... so ahem...

The release date is set on March 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment