Saturday, February 6, 2010

Berryz Koubou- New Profile Pictures For “Otakebi Boy WAO!/Tomodachi wa Tomodachi Nanda!”


The profile pictures have been updated for Berryz Koubou’s 22nd single titled Otakebi Boy WAO! / Tomodachi wa Tomodachi Nanda!.

Well..I think only... that this new pictures are for "Tomodachi wa tomodachi nanda" maybe it's because remember the preview... Berryz Koubou was wearing the pink camo suit in the concert (that was for "Otakebi Boy WAO) so just maybe this is for the other a-side. I'm kinda hoping it would be because I do like this better (Tomodachi wa tomodachi nanda) better than the other a-side :P

 
  
  
 

I love their outfits and hairstyles... better than their last single :P I love Chii's, Captain & Bear-chan's (Kumai) look! Of course there is Maa's hair XD

Full body Pictures:


I freaking want the PV!! one more month to go folks! so let's try are hardest to actually wait!!! T-T

The release date is set for 3/3.

No comments:

Post a Comment