Thursday, February 11, 2010

Tokunaga Chinami- "Ohiru no Kyuukei Jikan"

 Chinami!!! Well.. this is from there Fall Concert tour 2009 (Berryz Koubou)

I'm glad that my favorite Berryz Koubou member got a solo here in this tour! >.< I'm so happy!! When I saw this I was like giggling and stuff...

Well.. truthfully her performance was a bit soft (well her voice) though I know she tried her best! and I thought it was cute when the crowd were like cheering her up or like encouraging her to sing more,because in the end part I think her voice got higher or louder... I guess... I liked it when the crowd was saying "Chinami!" while she was singing... and love Momo, Maa and Captain? I'm not sure who's the other girl before Chii sang... ??? Well.. I love Maa! I love her here... I think in this concert she was shining the most! >.<

Well.. Hopefully I think this is a chance for Chinami to like promote or show her true talent to the world! >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment