Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Buono- "We are Buono"

 

Okay... since I wanted to like post some of the songs of Buono from their new album entitled  "We are Buono!" I've heard some songs... well actually only one.. but it's nice :D the song's title is "We are Buono! ~Buono no Theme -" it's a nice song... since it's kinda happy :D

 

I'll post the track list...
1. One Way=My Way
2. Our Songs
3. Independent Girl - Dokuritsu Joshi de Aru Tame ni
4. MY BOY
5. Urahara
6. Take It Easy!
7. Bravo Bravo
8. Kataomoi
9. Blue-Sky-Blue
10. Kocha no Oishii Mise
11. Tabidachi no Uta
12. We are Buono! - Buono! No Theme

Source: Buono- "We are Buono!"

I'll post the songs next... (by order) I will only post the new songs... okay?

Video uploaded by: sada956  (*all videos*)
 Track 1: "One Way=My Way"


I think it's nice that they picked this song as track #1!!! It's a good way to start listening to the CD... and it's a lively/rocky song :D I love Momo's voice here!!! XD  I won't post the next song because it's "Our Songs" I already posted a video of it before... just find it in the labels "Buono"

Track 3: "Independent Girl - Dokuritsu Joshi de Aru Tame ni"



I don't know what to say about the song.... so I'm practically speechless now :( But... it's cool :) not like Buono.... very different from what Buono! usually gives to us...

Track 5: "Urahara"




I love Momo's part! really suits her!!! XD the first part of the song is like they were all so tiny (their voices) but when the chorus comes in some guitars come in... (electric) but there... (solo lines) the background music's only acoustic and it sounds like chimes or something.. :( but definitely I love it! a music twist :)

Track 8: " Kataomoi"




I noticed that most of Buono's new songs are matured or they matured... the songs they sing! really not like "Minna daisuki" where they all had cute and high voices, and I still can't figure out whether it's Miyabi or Airi singing! :3 but it's also nice they matured :) the song's good... okay... I think it's good they all have solo lines, they are all equal what I mean to say.

Track 9: " Blue-Sky-Blue"



A calm song... a good song too... but I find those voices suddenly echoing there... I really find it weird... but the songs..are okay.. :D as I'm writing this I think I'm not enjoying the serious Buono... I think I miss them the all happy and cute Buono T-T I mean it's to serious now.... :(

Track 10: "Kocha no Oishii Mise"



Great! one of those ballad songs again! -_- sorry... I'm being to grumpy -_- I mean since the title sounds like it's all the fun Buono! but here they all are so ballad-y I mean in every concert that they will perform... they'll bore the audience to death!? okay... I think I'm over re-acting... okay.. well they'll make 'em cry! :) because of all of this! I have hunch the next one would be like this too (the next song) *I'm writing this while listening okay?*

Track 11: "Tabidachi no Uta"




Okay... I'm right! :3 it's a ballad-y song again! -_- well... I won't write anything (for this song) well.. I'll move to the next the final track! ;)

Track 12: "We are Buono! - Buono! No Theme"



Ahhhh!!!! finally a fast happy song! It's nice that they started and ended the album with a fast lively song! XD I love the first and last song... I think they really had a fun time recording this song because they all seem happy and lively! and at the end they talked... laughed actually. I think that was Airi XD Well.. that brings us to an end :)

Oh.. just being random... visit my friend's blog... We made a bet... and the bet was "Who would get the most number of hits by the next month" currently I like have 300+ and he has 30+ so... I wonder who would win.. :) here's his link... (and if you are reading this Sean... thank me because I'm advertising you :P)


Oh.. and the "New Direction" thing is his blog's title... he's a big "Glee" fan.. but his blog has full of random stuffs... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment