Sunday, February 14, 2010

そりゃないぜ ☆ ダーリン (It's Not Like That, Darling)


This is a manga made by Nagae Tomomi. I just read it for fun in mangafox and well, it's not all smutty... and ecchi... but it has some funny parts, that's why I loved it! I first read some one-shot's by the author then I decided to read this, because I thought she was funny. and she actually draws well... :)

Well.. the story's about a clumsy 20-year old girl (named, Maiko) who's a college student. apparently she doesn't think before she acts, which leads to accidents. Well... when she had an accident last year (in the story) a girl named Haruka offered blood to her, after quite sometime the girl, Haruka, died... and lately Maiko's having dreams and visions, which is the memories of the late Haruka, There Maiko's life changed and she began to live with her teacher (professor) and his son Touya...

Well that's what I know,cuz I'm still reading the series... but I'll update once I finish :)

No comments:

Post a Comment