Wednesday, February 10, 2010

C-ute – “Kimi no Senpou” Radio Preview Released

 


A preview from one of the tracks from C-ute’s 5th album titled Kimi no Senpou has been released. Kimi no Senpou is the solo song for Nakky, Maimai, and Okai. Oh... and it's a radio rip
Okay... this is suppose to be the other girls' so called solo song... but I guess that's what Tsunku can only give to them... :|

If I compare this with the other songs... it's a bit different because it's not ballad... though I think I like Maimi's solo song (ah!) well... I guess "Lonely girl's night" is way better... but that's my opinion right?

I love the three girls here! they are all cute!!! XD and I guess this is the song where they all shine... the lyric distribution is fair I guess... they all had solo lines.. from what I hear... :)

So.. the new songs are all released... (new C-ute songs) then the solo song of Maimi and this one has been released... so hopefully a preview for Airi's solo song will be released soon!(Title: "Aa Koi")

The release date for the album is set for February 24. oh.. wait... that's the birth date of my Grandmother! XD Oh! lucky her!

No comments:

Post a Comment