Saturday, February 6, 2010

C-ute- "Shocking 5" Album Cover Released

 

Okay... C-ute's album cover was released. The album's title "Shocking 5"

Okay.. I don't have the regular edition so the one I'm showing up there is the Limited version.. Well... I'm shocked! to be frank so I guess the album title's name has a reason! :) 

I like this cover A whole new C-ute.. well not like the usual C-ute, I guess they are all grown-up now :P

Okay... anyways... their hairstyle's... (starting from the top (left-right) then bottom....)
Chisato- I love her hair here! It really suits her! She looks like a rocker ;)
Nakky- Average... not the first time I've seen her without a bangs :P
Mai- Wow! I love her bun! it's not like how Airi's was done before (like in their 1st single "Sakura Chirari") but I guess her bun's better than Airi.. bit messier!
Airi- Simple but sexy? :3
Maimi- I guess it's better than her hairstyle in their latest single "Shock!"  Her hair is somewhat cool :)

Oh... just noticed that the 3 girls there in the back have a different color of clothes (Silver) while the 2 main vocalist (Airi & Maimi) are in Gold.... a bit unfair? well.. anyways... It's nice that Airi's not the only star in C-ute :)

The release date is set for 2/24.

Official HP Profile Page for C-ute's Album (Shocking 5)

No comments:

Post a Comment