Saturday, February 20, 2010

My Class- Girls Part 1

Okay... Finally the Girls!!!

First... we have Abellooooooooooo (a.k.a..... "Patricia" or "Nicole" or "Niccolo" ) ;) Well... I guess she's one of the smart people in our class... well I could say she is pretty... and loud :P

Allyana... Big! and a massive MJ fan! I tell you! :P

Aisha! Well she's kinda mean... and yeah I guess you can say we're a bit close since we hang out every recess time... and she's funny and corny :P

Theresa... a small white girl! She's part Japanese... and she's okay :) Well... sometimes I pity her, because almost all of the guys tease her... I wonder why... but she's actually pretty :) and nice in lots of ways :)

Betina!! (Boop!) Well she says that her nickname's like that is because of her first name (Betina) it stands for the "B" in Boop... then people say she has large eyes.. so her eyes stands for the two "O"'s in Boop then her other name "Patricia" stands for the "P" in Boop ;) She has a good hand writing and she's small and cute! but she's older than me!

Nina... I gotta say she's super rich! though she's friendly.. and nice :)

Nina.. (the other Nina) the smaller version... Okay..even though she's small... she's pretty loud ;) and she's funny and friendly... Sorry Nina... I really love the pair "GoMia" so I humbly support it!

Christine!!! My friend!!! I love her!!! an anime lover just like me... and a big HSJ fan... (not like me! :P) well.. a big Chinen fan!:) and she's a good artist! though she has a short temper..so I warn you not to be in her bad side!

Last!!! EUNIZ!!!!! I love her! She's so kind and friendly!!! A true friend! We have our secrets in Math too! ;) We cheat :P well.. that's between us.. so Shh!!

I'm kinda rushing so.. Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment