Saturday, February 20, 2010

My Class- Guys Part. 1

Okay... Being f-ing random here... :) I just wanna talk about my class :D Okay.. I'll talk about the first 10 guys... :)

Okay let's start, oh! wait... I tell you if anyone from my class reads this and gets offended or anything... sorry in advance... Hey can't blame my opinions!

First Daniel... Weird at certain times he's weird... though funny... with his "play dead" games and his "shooting himself with a bazooka" game... ah... but he's okay a good guy :D

Next... James... weird that he's been in my class for 3 consecutive years! I really can't stand it! though he is funny and is super super black.. once my friend asked... "Where's James?" then no one noticed because he was already black.. then the lights were turned off and his jacket was black! WTF! No one can see him! but he was found ;)

Well.. next Vincent D. (I tell you there are 3 Vince/Vincent in our class T-T) Okay.. that guy... hmmmmmmmmmmmmm......................... since he pinches me a lot of times I really hate him... and he's surprisingly a smart guy. Good in sports I guess...??? Well.. he was part of my class in the third grade.. and he is a close friend.. loved anime (not sure if he still does)....

Well... Sean...I love that guy!!! Ya know... we made a bet... he's the guy who owns this blog
Sean's blog  Well no improvements since last week... Okay back to this guy... he's annoying in lots of ways, because for me he annoys me by talking so much! but he's a smart cookie! and I'm thankful he does my crochet! Thanks Sean!

Vincent D.R. (See... the second Vincent! :P) Okay... When I first met him, he became my seat mate... well he's a nice guy, small yeah... but nice... I say he's the average type (student) and he doesn't really budge.

Baby BenBen!!! (Bene)... well his real name is Benedict.. and he's the youngest in our class so we call him that >.< and he's really short! Well... I can say he's good at math, because I saw his report card and that's the highest subject among all the other major subject. Okay Benedict's nice and cute! he's like a life-sized teddy bear (but a short one) ;)

Next the other Benedict (Espejo!) Okay... I know weird last name! but we do call him by his last name... and a lot of the guys tease him! :P When I met him a little more... he's a nice fellow and well like D.R. an average student. Sorry to be a smarty-pants... but he kinda sucks in grammar. and when he like recited a report in front he shakes! like his hands are like shivering! :)) LOL!

Mark GO!!!! LOL.... well... the number 1 in our class... obviously he's like the boss... and he is bossy and he acts like a gangster or something :P First of all his walk... then the way he talks sometimes! but he's one of the top students! but at times I get all happy inside every time I beat him in something! :P So... I guess that's all that!

Adrian....(Ingco) Okay.. Mr. Weirdo... well.. first of all, he's weird! that's why I called him here "Mr. Weird" and he's absurd... acting all innocent and stuff... then he talks like a baby sometimes... then at times he would punch me for no reason... sometimes pinch! like WTF! I really hate him... but wait... I can't think of anything nice to say about him! hmmmmmm.... ................................. I got nothing! well.. next!....

Finally!!! I'm done with Part 1!!! The last guy is Kyle.... I hate this guy... I want his freaking body! He's so thin!!!!!!! legs & arms! no buff at all!!  but they do say he's good in basketball... and he eats a lot.. which is weird cuz he looks like he eats only rice 1 meal for the whole day!....

Well... I'll post the next half  I dunno...

No comments:

Post a Comment