Friday, February 19, 2010

Berryz Koubou- "Otakebi Boy WAO!" PV Preview released

 A PV Preview for Berryz Koubou's 22nd single entitled "Otakebi Boy WAO!" has been released.

Well... I gotta say they looked stunning :) The melody of the song matched the PV, the girls' background is an apocalypse, apparently I'm a bit frightened, because this isn't like the usual Berryz Koubou... so I'm shocked but still happy. The girls are singing and dancing while an apocalypse is happening there... freaky... but, it was cool in lots of ways... I thought the tree burning there was awesome... realistic ;)

Okay... the costumes they were wearing in the PV was the same costume they wore on the 2010 Winter Concert of H!P, though I don't like the costumes that much... but the camo outfit was cool ;) Chinami looked awesome in the Preview XD

If I'm gonna rate it... I'll say *** (3 stars)
Average... because I wasn't totally impressed. I'll give the song a * then I guess the outfits another * and then the PV.... let's say I just love their dancing & singing... so another *
I gotta say it didn't disappoint me nor did it totally impressed me, so it's average for me :D

Uhm... since I saw the "Tomodachi wa tomodachi nanda" PV (but it's LQ) soooooo.... I tell you to wait for the HD one.... I think I like this side better (Tomodachi wa tomodachi nanda) I guess it has a sweet melody and the PV was nice... also the outfits.. :D but I'll just review that another time :)

The release date is set on March 3.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment