Friday, February 19, 2010

“すき”と言えない。 (Suki to Ienai/I can't say "I like You")

 

A one-shot romance and girl (or shoujo) manga  made by Miyawaki Yukino Well... I looked at his/her other works (so sorry... I don't know if he/she is a he/she?!) Okay... Well... I decided to read this first then... her other works. I picked this because this is only a one-shot so it'll be quick ;) 

Uhm... I'm actually still reading so... First... this girl has two secrets... 
1.Kiri (the guy in the story) is not her real brother (older) and he doesn't know that.
2.The girl... (main character) is in love with Kiri. 

Apparently that's what I only know.. but I'm still writing and reading... soo...

Shiina's the name of the main character (girl)

Well...Shiina has a friend, who asked her to help her with her brother. I think that they will start dating then... I think there will be complication and stuff like that...

Wow... Shiina really loves Kiri... 

Guess I'm wrong with the dating with Shiina's friend... -_- She got rejected... 

 Well... Shiina was reading this paper (the form) Well.. her secret was wrong. Kiri knew that he was adopted .... well anyways... the form kinda flew away.. Shiina tried to catch it (She was on the roof top) she nearly fell.. then Kiri caught her then they kissed.. he told her he knew...

Well... My review would be okay! :)

**** stars! The story was okay... not that common but at least they were not real siblings, then they got a good ending... though I'm not sure what their parent's reaction :) Okay... I think how the author draw the characters were okay. The common anime :) Cute I'll say >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment