Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Morning Musume- "Onna ga Medatte naze Ikenai" PV Released

 

Morning Musume's 42nd single entitled "Onna ga medatte naze ikenai" or "Why is it bad that girls stand out".  Google translates the title as "Why naughty women stand out". I think I like the google translation better :P I think it suits the song better :D

Since I haven't posted the preview I'll post it now while I can.

then I'll post next is the CM

But of course the best is the PV ;)

Truthfully I just saw it now (the PV) and it was awesome! I love it!

My opinion is first the dance... I think it's nice it's cool :) the outfits are okay... though it's not like the usual Morning Musume oh.. and they seem to have a hard time dancing in those clothes! I mean I guess they can't kick well when like they have a move in their dance... Returning to outfits... I like Reina's outfit the best! It's short and doesn't have any sleeves... so it's cute ;) JunJun was in fact stunning! XD

I think the lines are practically much the same... the spotlight.. the four(4) girls which are....
*Takahasi Ai (duh!)
*Tanaka Reina (of course!)
*Kamei Eri (no comment)
*Niigaki Risa (yeah!!!!!!)

Okay... they stand out the most! Sayumi's solo lines are like the "Ah!" part in the song... and the other girls...
*JunJun
*LinLin
*Mitsui Aika
well.. I didn't really think they have a solo line.. so sad :( I really wished JunJun had more lines! well.. I guess we can still hope for the next single! :3

well anyways.. back to the PV what I love about it is... the fashion show :3 it's really nice! I love them! especially when they were walking in two's! I also like when they were like dressing up or getting ready! and the walking part! I love that! They were all walking together which was kinda new for me... The song was so them! so it suits them I guess! 

Well the Single and the PV are superb! more than what I expected!

Out on February 10. hopefully next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment