Saturday, February 13, 2010

Buono- "Our Songs" & "We are Buono!" Jakcet Making


The jacket making for Buono's 10th single & 3rd Album has been released.

I know it's late, the guy who uploaded this was on February 2... So it's so f-ing late! Well.. got nothing to post so, I decided to post this instead.

Well... I find it cool (the making of the cover for Buono's 10 single) because the confetti's being dropped of at the top then they (the photographer) takes the picture. Well... it was pretty nice too :)

For the album, I thought they were funny were they were saying "Change" then they say the colors of their outfit... Like Miya says "Yellow!" then Airi says "Aoi!" (or blue) then Momo says "Orange!" then again... Miya says something... I didn't really understand it, also what Airi said... I only understood Momo, she said "Mikan:" (or in English "Orange") I gotta say the colors didn't really suit them, well maybe for Airi, but for Miya not really... Momo kinda okay :)

No comments:

Post a Comment