Saturday, February 20, 2010

C-ute - "Shigatsu Sengen" PV Released.

A PV for one of the tracks in C-ute's 5th album ("Shocking 5") entitled "Shigatsu Sengen" has been released.

Well... the girls are just mainly singing... Well... if you listened to the song before... it was pretty simple, and all had solo lines which was a good thing. So, like the song the PV's also quite simple. There was the group shot... where all of them sang together. Then the solo shot, where the girl sings her solo line. I'm actually glad this isn't one of Airi's show :)

I'd give the PV *** (3 stars) Well... I thought the PV was kinda boring, since they just stand around there and sing, although they were stunning in the PV (their look) so I guess that will give 'em a star. Then I guess for the effort they've done :P (one more *) then I think I really like the place where they shot the PV, although I'm not entirely sure whether it was just a green screen or it's really a place... but it was pretty! >.<

The release date is on February 24.

No comments:

Post a Comment