Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Berryz Koubou – 2009 Fall Concert Tour ~Medachitai!~ DVD Preview Released


A preview of Berryz Koubou’s 2009 Fall Concert Tour ~Medachitai!~ DVD has been released on Dohhh-UP. They used the song "Ryuusei Boy" one of the a-side in their 21st single...

I really love the concerts Berryz Koubou has... I love all their songs... and the songs they perform each time they go on tour! >.<

I gotta say.. that in the video preview... it was cool they were able to dance in the stairs... Well.. back to criticizing people... :)) like what I said before... (in the forums) I don't like Miyabi's hair! :P the fake extended hair... She doesn't look pretty when she has extended hair here in Berryz Koubou... though... I think she looks stunning in Buono... I really have no idea why this is happening... :|

Okay... I have nothing to say now so I'll just show you the video...

Oh... and the release date is set for February 10.... (today)



Official Dohhh-UP Link to Berryz Koubou's "Medachitai" Fall Concert (Ryuusei Boy Performace).

No comments:

Post a Comment