Saturday, February 6, 2010

C-ute- "Shigatsu Sengen", "The Party!" & Yajima Maimi's solo song "Lonely Girl's Night" Preview released.


Three new songs of C-ute's 5th album ("Shocking 5") has been released. The three song's titles are:
*Shigatsu Sengen" (By: C-ute)
"The Party" (also By: C-ute)
"Lonely girl's night" (the solo song of Yajima Maimi)



This is "Shigatsu Sengen". It was a calm happy song... Of course I didn't understand a word... but I feel like they are like uhm... expressing? :) Well.. anyways.. The lyric distribution is equal... all of the girls has a solo line so I'm quite happy cuz it isn't one of those Airi shows... (though I am happy for Airi in some way, but also the other girls need some spotlight too!) Well..  this is a radio rip from maimi's radio program... as they say.. :(

 Next is "The Party!" by: C-ute


The song's ballad.. so again not like C-ute... and all of the girls sing together... so it's kinda equal (lyric distribution) while an R&B music plays... it's actually relaxing :) good for concerts... hope fully most of the songs will be featured in the next tour! :) I like the piano parts.. the instrumental  part :)  really cool :)

Last preview: "Lonely girl's night" solo by: Yajima Maimi


The song's a slow one. and seems like a sad one... like Airi's solo in their 9th single... "Zansho Omimai Moshiagemasu" to be truthful... I really love C-ute's sad songs.. like this one's getting attatched.. not like Berryz... I guess I like Momo's and Captain's duet ("Ah! Merry-go-round") :) also Risako's "Real Love" that's where I got my blog name :P

Back to Maimi.. I really like her voice... different form the other girls... I think they made the right decision in picking Maimi for this song :) well...

I'm pretty impressed with the new sons of C-ute :) I guess the title has a reason :)

Oh...The release date is set for 2/24.

No comments:

Post a Comment