Thursday, February 11, 2010

Cutie of the week February week 3

Okay... The winner of week 2 this February is Tsuguanaga Momoko!!!! I'm not that surprised because  I guess she's the cutest thing in the world! >.<

Here's the previous girls:

January:
Week 1:Tokunaga Chinami
Week 2: Natsuyaki Miyabi
Week 3:  Kumai Yurina
Week 4: JunJun

February:
Week 1: Yajima Maimi
Week 2: Tsugunaga Momoko
Week 3: ???

Okay... now the new girls for this week!!!

First we've got Niigaki Risa...

 Risa Niigaki Pictures, Images and Photos

For some reasons I really like her because of her fun personality... like in concerts! >.< When I watched her, and her group (ZYX) in the summer concert '09 well... I thought she was funny well not the funny insulting type, but I thought she was a fun girl something like that :D Okay... we all know that she's part of Morning Musume and she's the sub-captain of the group (or the second eldest) okay.. next girl...

Suzuki Airi!
Suzuki Airi Pictures, Images and Photos

One of my top 3!!! Okay.. I guess you can say she's the reason why I totally fell-in-love with H!P... It all started with Buono! then there goes the chain! :) Well.. her main group is in C-ute then another group made for Shugo Chara, Buono!

Next we have Tokunaga Chinami!
Chinami Tokunaga Pictures, Images and Photos

I noticed while picking the girls, that the girls I picked [the last three(3) ] are all my top 3 favorites in H!P >,< isn't that cool? Well.. currently Chii's my top 1 then the next girl's my next girl... Airi's my top 3 ;)

Back to Chinami, well she comes from Berryz Koubou, and she's the 3rd eldest in the group... You know I never expected to actually be a fan of hers... it just happened, I guess... :) 

Last but not the least... (hey... just to inform you people....I'm picking the girls by their age... by the time I finished them all I'm gonna pick randomly ;) )

Oh... last girl, Fukuda Kanon!
Fukuda Kanon Pictures, Images and Photos

Well, she's still part of H!P Eggs... though this March I think? her group (which is S/mileage together with Wada Ayaka (DAWA) as their leader, then there's Momo jr. (Maeda Yuuka) and Ogawa Saki) will graduate and they will be a member of H!P (at last!) oh.. and they are part of the main groups in H!P (Like... Morning Musume, Berryz Koubou, C-ute & Mano Erina) Okay... she's really cute right? and she as previously part of Shugo Chara Egg (that's the group name okay?) like Buono, the group was made for Shugo Chara, she left the group to be in S/mileage (together with DAWA & Momo jr)

Okay... now you've seen them please vote! >.<

Oh... and since I'm busy these days... please just wait for my other posts like for Momo's post, then I still have to do Jun Jun & Maimi's... so please wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment