Sunday, February 7, 2010

College Days!!!

Yeah!!! this week we'll have our college week! >.<  I'm freaking excited!!! though it's not all good news this week because... I have to submit this stupid Crochet on Monday! I really hate "Crocheting!!!" I mean those who are good and have fun with it maybe it's fun for them, but for me it's hard and not fun... well when I'm doing Chain it's practically fun because it's easy...so I'm okay with that stitch.. but the next ones... like Slip, Single, Double then Treble! It's sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My fingers like shake and sometimes get numb! plus the hook's not participating with me! What's up with that! They say it's easy! but WTF! this is so annoying! I hate Economics... :( and house work... except maybe cooking... (only a bit) then there's sewing... I guess it's okay... weaving... a bit :) but Crocheting!!! (Uhhh!!!!) I really hate it!!!

Well.. gotta do something else so... BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment